VeriSign provides Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates and more in a single solution. The first Certificate Authority to provide SSL in 1995, VeriSign remains the leading provider of the most trusted solution for online security and helps assure customers that they are safe from search to browse to buy and sign-in. When customers see the VeriSign Trust™ Seal, they know they can trust the link, trust the site, and trust the transaction.
VeriSign Trust Seal
The VeriSign Trust™ Seal shows the world that VeriSign has confirmed your identity and your site has passed the VeriSign malware scan. The biggest companies in the world secure their Web sites with VeriSign and inspire confidence by showing the VeriSign seal. Now any Web site can build trust, credibility and loyalty online with the VeriSign seal.
Increase traffic, sales and loyalty online by showing customers they can buy, browse, and share with confidence because your Web site is trusted by VeriSign, the global leader in online trust.
- Display the #1 trust mark on the Internet: VeriSign Trust Seal shows your site visitors that you are trusted by the leader in online trust and gives them the confidence to buy, click, and sign in.
- Establish your business legitimacy: Authentication is an established and proven process used by VeriSign that shows the world that VeriSign has verified your identity and that you are the rightful owner or operator of your Web site.
- Protect visitors and your site from malware: Web site malware scan is a daily review of your Web site to help protect it from being blacklisted by search engines and to reduce the risk of infecting your customers’ computers when they browse your Web site.
- Stand out in search results: VeriSign Seal-in-Search™* is a VeriSign seal displayed near your link in search results to help you stand out from the competition and help increase traffic to your site. At theFind.com, VeriSign Seal-in-Search helped increase click rates by an average of 18.5 percent.
PKI is a collection of components and policies needed to issue, manage, and revoke digital certificates, used to authenticate any application, person, process, or organization in an enterprise network, extranet, or on the Internet.
This product offering incudes:
- Managed PKI Service
- GeoTrust, SSL for the Enterprise
Signing Products bind people with electronic documents or code via digital signatures for the trusted exchange of information and applications.
The product offering includes:
- VeriSign® Digital IDs for Secure Email allow you to digitally sign and encrypt your digital communications using a Class 1 Digital ID, bound to your validated email address. Recipients of your email will know that the content came from your email address and has remained private during transmission.
- VeriSign Certified Document Solutions – VeriSign® Certified Document Solutions allow authors to create Adobe® PDF files that clearly certify to recipients that the author’s identity has been verified by a trusted organization and that the document has not been altered. This signing solution allows organizations to engage in more secure and reliable electronic document exchange