Nagios, the Open-source software monitors all network resources such as servers, routers, switches, applications and services. A powerful tool for system administrators, it quickly recognizes network problems and failures before they occur.
Ensure your applications and services are always running smoothly with the enterprise grade monitoring system – Nagios. The open source software monitors all network resources such as servers, routers, switches, applications and services. A powerful tool for system administrators, Nagios quickly recognizes network problems and failures before they occur. This ensures the highest possible availability of the network and consequently user satisfaction. And through the extensive pool of monitoring plug-ins, we can custom monitor any service in your IT infrastructure. Combined with a flexible notification service and extensive reporting capabilities, Nagios can be used manage the health and future growth of your network.
Nagios enables you to:
- Plan for infrastructure upgrades before outdated systems cause failures
- Respond to issues at the first sign of a problem
- Automatically fix problems when they are detected
- Coordinate technical team responses
- Ensure your organization’s SLAs are being met
- Ensure IT infrastructure outages have a minimal effect on your organization’s bottom line
- Monitor your entire infrastructure and business processes
IT staff configure Nagios to monitor critical IT infrastructure components, including system metrics, network protocols, applications, services, servers, and network infrastructure
Nagios sends alerts when critical infrastructure components fail and recover, providing administrators with notice of important events. Alerts can be delivered via email, SMS, or custom script.
IT staff can acknowledge alerts and begin resolving outages and investigating security alerts immediately. Alerts can be escalated to different groups if alerts are not acknowledged in a timely manner.
Reports provide a historical record of outages, events, notifications, and alert response for later review. Availability reports help ensure your SLAs are being met.
Scheduled downtime prevents alerts during scheduled maintenance and upgrade windows.
Trending and capacity planning graphs and reports allow you to identify necessary infrastructure upgrades before failures occur.
What we Offer
- Nagios consulting and project implementation
- Nagios installation and configuration
- Integration into Helpdesk and ticketing systems
- Integration of monitoring clients
- Development of notification and escalation strategies
- Programming customized monitoring plug-ins
- Training of administrators and end users