DewCIS combines a proven business-requirements development framework with extensive expertise to address all aspects of the requirements development process.
The requirements process must engage and coordinate stakeholder groups across the organization to ensure that the end system meets business goals and addresses user needs. The process also must ensure that the system can be implemented, scaled to accommodate future growth, and supported and maintained over time.
We will help you:
- Define and document requirements, business rules, and data elements, and create a traceability matrix.
- Develop a flexible, customizable requirements definition methodology, including methods, procedures, supporting artifacts, templates, and documentation.
- Identify and evaluate functionality and gaps of packaged solutions.
- Define organizational change management considerations and develop communications plan.
- Create standard operating procedures, customized training courses, and content for the key business requirements stakeholders with focus on organizational change-management considerations.
- Develop metrics to manage the requirements delivery process.
Feasibility and Requirements process:
- Aligns solutions with business needs.
- Enables traceability in your requirements process.
- Supports organizational adoption
The goal of the design phase is to try to identify an architecture that has a good chance of working. The architecture is often defined using free-form diagrams, which explore the technical infrastructure, and the major business entities and their relationships. The design is derived in a modeling session, in which issues are explored, until the team is satisfied that they understand what needs to be delivered.
The development (coding) phase uses an evolutionary method that is an iterative and incremental approach to software development. Instead of creating a comprehensive prerequisite such as a requirements specification, that you review and accept before creating a complete design model; the critical development piece evolves over time in an iterative manner. The system is delivered incrementally over time, in small modules that have immediate business value, rather than building and then delivering a system in a single “big bang” release. By focusing development on smaller modules, agile projects are able to control costs despite the seeming lack of planning.
To ensure that the technology you invest in today can support your business information needs tomorrow, we’ll use a tested, structured approach to helping you develop a set of clear IT objectives for your business. We can help you become more productive and proactive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by executing the following application design methodology:
- Select the best Development Tools & Infrastructure for given application.
- Database Design: Create formalized and secure database that allows for easy change and expansions.
- Form Design – Following the creation of the database, forms are designed for data entry and processing. Inquiries may be included if desired.
- Report Design – Critical reports are also designed to ensure the required data is included.
- Process Flow – Processes and calculations are documented, again to ensure required data is included and that the objectives of the application will be realized.
- Design Document – Finally, all the pieces are put together into a design document suitable for a team of developers to begin actual programming.
We use the industry-leading tools, a range of database engines and web scripting languages to allow you to optimize your business management systems in today’s increasingly competitive market environment.
One of the key principles of the Agile Methodology is to conduct the testing of the software as it is being developed. The software development is test-driven. The unit testing is achieved from the developer’s perspective and the acceptance testing is conducted from the customer’s perspective.
Optimization enables organizations to realize the full value of their IT infrastructure and application investments and establishes IT as a strategic business asset that can facilitate innovation and help organizations to respond quickly to change. The growing importance of IT applications and infrastructure has pushed organizations to lookout for ways to optimize their IT applications portfolio.
Application Platform Optimization service delivery enables organizations to drive the business forward by quickly delivering connected, flexible, and highly secure applications. It provides a user-centric experience, helping amplify the productivity and efficiency of your employees and improving the customer experience; fast and easy integration across existing software and new Web-based applications; and the ability to connect mission-critical applications while providing Internet-class scalability and robust performance.
Our APO service is devised to cater your business priorities and goals. This service offering includes:
- Re-engineer, enhance, integrate applications for improving efficiency
- Migrate application that are weak on technical quality to latest technology platforms
- Replace applications with industry standard products
- Consolidate applications
- Retire applications
- Upgrade software and hardware platforms