We are committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and individuality. We have constructive and open lines of communication, and establish goals with our staff. Our workforce is a team of diverse, talented, action-oriented people who demonstrate spirit, pride, determination, commitment, passion and integrity.
Job Title: Sale Executive
Primary Location: Nairobi, Kenya Closing Date: 31 October 2018
To sell below products and services among others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Constantly communicate with leads and customers via email(follow ups)
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Create and deliver client presentations, especially power points
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source for new customers and follow up on referrals
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent DewCIS at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales
- Review their own sales performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in sales and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking.
- Client Relationships.
- Emphasizing Excellence.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Sales Planning.
To Apply Please Follow the steps below
1.Click on https://portal.dewcis.com/hr/application.jsp?view=1:0
2. If you have created your credentials before, login and apply for the post.
3. If new applicant, fill in details in Applicant, save all the details. After saving, a login username and password are sent to your email.
4. Login to the Dewcis portal with these credentials.
5. Fill in all details as required:
Save all these details
6. Available Positions – > Apply for post -> Click on ‘Apply for Post’ again to confirm
7. You will get an email confirming the application