We are committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and individuality. We have constructive and open lines of communication, and establish goals with our staff. Our workforce is a team of diverse, talented, action-oriented people who demonstrate spirit, pride, determination, commitment, passion and integrity.
Job Description & Overview
We have an Opportunity for you!!!!
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales executive to join our growing team. We are seeking a candidate who is bold, persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Deadline for Application isFriday , 11th February 2022
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Follow up leads on customers and ensure prompt feedback on call, emails and visits to inquiries
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services,
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meet sales targets set and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Have a proven record for sales
- Have a degree or a Diploma in sales and Marketing or a business related course.
- Be aggressive and result oriented.
- Passionate about sales
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Presentation skills.
- The ability to write reports and proposals.
- Team player
- Negotiating skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
How to Apply