Job Title: Sale Executive
Primary Location: Nairobi, Kenya Closing Date: 22nd September 2018
To sell our products and services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Constantly communicate with leads and customers via email(follow ups)
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Create and deliver client presentations, especially power points
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Source for new customers and follow up on referrals
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent DewCIS at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales
- Review their own sales performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in sales and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Presentation Skills.
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking.
- Client Relationships.
- Emphasizing Excellence.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Sales Planning.