Job Description & Overview
We have an Opportunity for you!!!!
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales executive Intern to join our growing team. We are seeking a candidate who is bold, persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Generate a leads list
- Research and qualify leads
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone
- Gain an understanding of customers
- Follow up leads on customers and ensure prompt feedback on call, emails and visits to inquiries
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services,
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meet sales targets set and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Diploma in sales, marketing or business
- Excellent selling skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Presentation skills.
- The ability to write reports and proposals.
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
- Negotiating skills.